WEBSTER MIDDLE SCHOOL
Phone: 508-943-1922 Fax: 508-949-2648
School Hours 7
|Jennifer Lundwall||Anthony Kaczynski|
|Webster Middle School||Main Office||School Hours|
|75 Poland Street||Phone:
|Webster, Ma 01570||Fax:
Webster Middle School serves students grades 5 -8 and is modeled after a middle school model that includes Advisory, Enrichment, STEM and a STEAM approach.
We offer students a wide-variety of learning and social experiences that help build confident students:
- Webster Middle School utilizes a standards-based instructional system that includes standards-based assessment and reporting.
- Extensive use of technology throughout the school, including the use of Smart Boards in classroom, two technology labs within the building, laptop labs located in each grade level wing, and the use of interactive classroom response systems as part of informal assessment
- Award-winning instrumental and choral music programming, as well as general music instruction designed to teach students how to sight read music, explore a variety of styles and genres of music and play instruments.
- Opportunities for hands-on, experiential learners to participate in more interactive, project-based classroom learning at each grade level
- Arts enrichment programming built into the academic schedule at each grade level